When you were going to tell me that?, I hate when you give me hope to have a relationship with you, I hate when you flirt with me, knowing that you are in love with someone else.
I hate when i go to you’re facebook page and I see SINGLE on you’re profile.
I hate when you know that i have a crush on you, and you still saying that you love her, and you put it on facebook! where everyone can see it.
I hate when you talk with me like i’m the only one in you’re life.
I hate when i see you and i think “woow he’s gorgeous i love him :)” FUCKING HEART!
I hate when i need to see you everyday
I hate you’re laugh, you’re smile, you’re craziness.
I hate when i feel really confused about you.
I hate when you’re really different with me, I hate when you told me that everyone look at you like the funny one, and I look at you just like Bernardo.
I hate when I listen to a song, and you’re the first one that comes in my mind with that song.
I hate you, Your’e not good for me, I’m sorry I can’t,
I need to forget you…
My heart needs to forget you..
Fix you’re life, decide…, don’t break someone else heart like you did with mine.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario